The Arts Society Nerja is a charity but when we find ourselves with an unplanned surplus, we reach out to support other charities, often related to Art.
We have as one of our most important aims to support Charities in order
- to make a difference in people's lives
- to develop skills and personality
- to heal
- to enjoy and have a great time
- to stimulate young artistic talent to excel.
We support in three ways:
- We collaborate in Art Projects in which Art is used as a tool to stimulate the artistic and creative development of people of any age, children, young people or old people who are in difficult circumstances, who are less fortunate, who are living on the margin of society, those who are vulnerable and in need of help.
- We support and stimulate young musicians by awarding prizes at The Arts Society Nerja Young Music Festival which we will hold for the first time in the season 2021 – 22.
- We support the Comedores Sociales who support those people who are in financial distress with food.
We are offering two music festivals for young people. Click here to read about them.
Music Festival 23rd October 2021: watch the video